16/07/2009

C'est tout....pour le moment !!!!!

Voici une carte de remerciement toute simple,inspirée du Color Inspiration 56 de Kristina Kwerner...

Et j'espère trouver un peu de temps pour en faire quelques autres les jours qui viennent !!!

13 commentaires:

Rose a dit…

Very pretty card!

Anni a dit…

I like your card very much. The bird is so cute!

Anonyme a dit…

Such a simple card with a perfect design that POPS! Love it!

Terri Trotter Earley a dit…

Adorable!!! Super fun dsp and scallop edges. Super fun job with the color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

~kelly marie~ a dit…

Oh my goodness! I just love it! That bird is adorable and I love the way you used the papers!

Dawn a dit…

Gorqeous! Love the crisp clean design.

Sue Lelli a dit…

I LOVE how you used the different print papers to make a border and incorporate the colors. I LOVE how you used the two scalloped rows! Merci for sharing this card!

Unknown a dit…

I so love how this card is so simple & lovely!

Winter a dit…

Very cute! I love the patterned papers!

Elise a dit…

GREAT JOB! Congratulations on being selected for the Round Up!

Anthonette a dit…

Beautiful job with Kristina's colors. Congratulations on her top list!

NancyS a dit…

Love the progression of colors on your card. Very beautiful. TFS.

Cindy Major a dit…

Félicitations pour avoir été choisie parmi les favorites! :)

Cindy